WHAT IS ARIYA CREED?
Semperism (ARIYA Creed) is a life-changing warrior philosophy for the modern era.
Semperism is a philosophy focused on empowerment and enlightenment of all human beings through the ideas of integrity, purposeful life and spiritual warriorship.
The fundamental principles of Semperism philosophy are simple:
- You came to this world for a reason, and that reason is greater than yourself.
- To align with your Purpose and control your reality, you have to develop the mind of a warrior in spirit – become an Ariya
- You’re more than your physical self. You true essence is eternal and immortal
- You have descended into the physical reality to transform it using your power that is unique to you
- What you do in life echoes in eternity – your choices influence the world around you right now and for centuries to come
- You possess the power beyond what you realise. Your first quest in this world is to recognise that power and learn to wield it consciously
- Any person can become an Ariya through dedication and training
Ariya warriors are not fighters but guardians. Although many of them are trained in different kinds of combat, their primary duty is to awaken other people to their inner power and by doing so, to transform and enlighten society. Ariyas are protectors, teachers and pathmakers. But if the situation forces them to use force, they become unstoppable.
Where there is at least one Ariya in a family, then the whole family – and the whole community to which they belong – becomes sanctified. What it means is that every Ariya warrior has the power to affect other people’s lives on a deep level, helping them to awaken and to free themselves from their spiritual blindness and pain.
WHO WE ARE
What differs us from the rest? We are real. We are no-nonsense and focused on our mission. We know how to master inner power and how to show others their path to greatness and discovering their life Purpose.
Kindness, courage, unique style and discipline are our hallmarks.
Ariya is a Sanskrit word for a ‘noble warrior is spirit’. It describes someone who is different from the rest because of the work he put into his self-development, and because of his commitment to his higher purpose.
An Ariya warrior is a Twice-Born. Once by his parents who gave him the physical body, and secondly through a spiritual teacher who has awakened the warrior to his Path, his strength, and the principles of the Ariya Creed.
A Once-Born person who believes that he is his body or his mind, and whose attention is trapped in the mundane matters, is fearful and easy to lead astray. A Twice-Born, armed with the knowledge and the power of the awakened spirit, is a formidable force for Good.
There is no other way to change the course of our civilisation but to change the current paradigm. The way you think dictates your reality, and what you believe is possible.
We want you to know that you’re capable of much more than you are aware of. You can make a difference, and you can start right away.